About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, California, United States
I am a fun, sometimes boring person. I am an outgoing, shy kind of girl. I'm pretty easy going when I am not being uptight. All in all, I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh! The Places You'll Go!


Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You’re off to Great Places!
You’re off and away!
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.


For now, it's Lehi. To make a long story short, my contract for the place I've been in for the past 7 month just ended and in the last minute, the place I had lined up to move into fell through so for now, I'm squatting at my Aunt and Uncle's place. They were gracious enough to let me move in for the time being until I figure out my next move. Life is one crazy, interesting, unpredictable, sometimes inconvenient mess. But I am excited to see what is to come in the future. Anything is possible...


But on you will go though the weather be foul.
On you will go though your enemies prowl.
On you will go though the Hakken-Kraks howl.
Onward up many a frightening creek,
though your arms may get sore and your sneakers may leak.
On and on you will hike.
And I know you’ll hike far and face up to your problems whatever they are...


And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and ¾ percent guaranteed.)
Kid, you’ll move mountains!
So…be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ale Van Allen O’Shea, you’re off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So…get on your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment