About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, California, United States
I am a fun, sometimes boring person. I am an outgoing, shy kind of girl. I'm pretty easy going when I am not being uptight. All in all, I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sandwich Maker

I've never doubted that I married the right person. But every once in a while, I get little reminders that I've got a keeper.

One of the many things that I love about David is that he is not a morning grump. Actually anytime he is even tired he just mostly gets quiet but never irritated or angry like I do. I love this about him because if I am ever tossing and turning at night and I accidentally wake him up or if I need him to get up and do something, he is always very sweet about it.

In the mornings, when I am in my usual hurry to get ready for work, lately I haven't been able to make myself a lunch before having to run out the door. I've been having to wake up my poor husband each day at around 7:00 to have him get up and make me a sandwich because of my bad habit of waking up late.(David works mostly from home so he doesn't have to wake up as early as the most of us.) Each time I wake him up, I expect him to react like I would but he always  surprises me by getting out of bed with no complaint and making my sandwich with a happy-sleepy attitude.

There are many things David does that I probably don't thank him for or recognize enough. And I know I need to get better because I am one lucky girl.

I love you babe!

3 comments:

  1. Now you just need to convince him to also come drop by a sandwich at my house at 7:15 each morning. That would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha we'll start an early morning lunch-making service!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote: Faaaaantastic. That's great. I love it. Go Dave. Hoorah. Etc. Goodness. Yum? But really--you've got a keeper! That's great. (I'd probably use enough energy to roll over, raise an eyebrow, and laugh as I went back to sleep. haha)

    ReplyDelete