About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, California, United States
I am a fun, sometimes boring person. I am an outgoing, shy kind of girl. I'm pretty easy going when I am not being uptight. All in all, I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

LA Here We Come!



Come June 8th, it'll be goodbye Utah, hello Los Angeles! That's right, Dave and I are moving. He and his brother Joel are going to be working closely together on screenwriting projects and LA was the natural place to do it. It's a scary leap of faith but I know that as long as we work hard and believe that anything is possible, we will be blessed.

It seems that "jump into it and see what happens" is the theme of the last few years. One thing that this has taught me for sure is that many great and amazing things happen when I follow this. Moving to LA will be no exception. What I hope for is a learning experience. I know that things will be tough and life won't always go my way, but I know that Dave and I will become closer to one another and stronger for just jumping into this and seeing what happens. Who knows, someday you might be watching a movie or TV show that is wittingly written by the Ackerman Brother's ;)

Wish us luck!




5 comments:

  1. Wow, good luck to you guys! I'll be following any stories you have out of this closely, since a move to LA has been an interest for us as well.(Yes, I value you mostly as an experiment.)

    Dave's super talented and I have high hopes for both of your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys better keep your blog updated. AND visit often:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Lisa. What an exciting move! I sure am impressed at you making those leaps of faith--those are when the greatest amount of growth AND blessings come, right? (Like meeting Dave, for instance. ;) ) Super excited for you guys and this new stage. Love ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea: So glad we can be your experiment;) We will keep you posted on how things go so that maybe someday we can be neighbors!

    James and Megan: No worries, I will update often and visit when we can. You guys need to come visit us too!

    Tawna: When am I ever going to see you now??? You better always make it to Whiskeytown:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, you two! You guys are so fun and wonderful. I'm sure that success will follow you wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete