About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, California, United States
I am a fun, sometimes boring person. I am an outgoing, shy kind of girl. I'm pretty easy going when I am not being uptight. All in all, I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here we go!

So here I am joining the fray of this new age way of documenting and sharing anything and everything that goes on in our little lives. I've been wanting to start writing in a journal again for some time now but who am I kidding. I doubt I'll ever start scribbling on pages in a blank book again. So I am taking a stab at this. So even if nobody really cares about the weird, explainable thoughts that run through my head, it might be fun for me to look back and try to figure out how those thoughts found its way out of my head, into the keys of a key board, and onto the screen of a computer.

1 comment: