About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, California, United States
I am a fun, sometimes boring person. I am an outgoing, shy kind of girl. I'm pretty easy going when I am not being uptight. All in all, I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Addicted

So back in March when I was in Okinawa visiting family, my cousin who works in a salon offered me lash extensions with a huge employee discount. I was a little hesitant since I had never had them before, but seeing Tiela's lashes (the girl who does the extensions at the salon) made me curious to try them out. After she got them on me I realized that they were just a little too long for my glasses. They kept hitting the lenses so that I would have to wear my glasses lower and look like a total nerd. After about a day I couldn't help but complain about my predicament. My cousin then told me about a store that sold glasses that would fit right for my new lashes. At first, I thought that it would be ridiculous to buy new glasses to be able to see right with these monsters. But then I remembered that I was already planning on buying a new pair since I only had one pair at the time. That was enough to convince me so off we went to the store and I found a cute pair with zebra print on the sides. To make things better, they did indeed fit well with my lashes and I really began to appreciate the unnaturally long and full things on my eyes. Now, 6 months later, I'm still hooked. I hate doing my mascara so it takes that step completely out of the process of getting ready and since I hardly get ready at all during that week, when I go makeup-less, I still feel a little made up with my lashes done. It's not a cheap addiction, but what can a girl do? I love them!


This is not my eye obviously but I couldn't get my camera to focus in this close.

No comments:

Post a Comment