About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, California, United States
I am a fun, sometimes boring person. I am an outgoing, shy kind of girl. I'm pretty easy going when I am not being uptight. All in all, I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Tattoo time!

So about a month ago, my parents and my sisters made a trip out here to help me with the wedding plans. During that time, we got lots done and were even able to spend some non wedding related time all together at James and Megan's. I love going to their place to kick back, eat great food, and be constantly entertained by their little boy Koby. He's at the age right now where he is no longer shy and talks a lot and is always doing things to make us laugh.

This particular time, while we were checking out his new room (James and Megan just moved to a new place in Eagle Mountain), he ran in with a little box and scissors. I was first alarmed about the fact that the two year old was holding scissor but after a minute, he looked like he was pretty experienced with what he was doing. In the box was a bunch of sheets and some already cut up pieces of fake stick-on tattoos. For a while now I noticed that each time I saw him, he had at least a couple of pictures stuck on his skin of dragons or tribal symbols and it was pretty funny to me. Now I saw where his supply came from and I couldn't blame the kid for being decorated at all times.

Anyway, after picking out a cool little design, he stripped off the plastic cover and before I knew what was going on, he had slapped it on my ankle and was rubbing a wet towel on top of it. "Now you have tattoo like Koby!" He looked pretty proud of himself. Well after that, no one was safe. Mom got a heart on her calf, James got a heart on his upper arm, Dad got some weird circle-y thing on his arm, Megan got a little heart thing too, and Dave got something on his inner arm that I can't even figure out what it was. I even ambushed Karen by slapping one on her leg while she was watching TV downstairs.









At the end of the night, I couldn't choose who had the best tattoo...Koby's Mike Tyson face tattoo, or baby Lincoln's rad lion thigh tattoo. 




I don't know what kind of long term effects fake tattoos have on kids, but I'll tell you one thing: It makes for a great night of family fun!

1 comment: