About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, California, United States
I am a fun, sometimes boring person. I am an outgoing, shy kind of girl. I'm pretty easy going when I am not being uptight. All in all, I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Engagement pictures

Here are some of the engagements David and I took. Nathaniel Edwards was our fabulous photographer and we took the pictures along Geneva Road in Provo.





































Eleven more days until I get to marry this goofy, sweet, wonderful man and I can't wait!


4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, I love them...and dang girl you are so hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! They are so fun and capture you guy's personalities so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute Lisa! I love all your engagement pictures! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete