About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, California, United States
I am a fun, sometimes boring person. I am an outgoing, shy kind of girl. I'm pretty easy going when I am not being uptight. All in all, I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lisa's Life To-Do List (subject to changes and additions)



I am a list maker. It's what I do to feel organized and in control. It's also a good way of keeping track of the things I need to do even if I can't always get them done. I also absolutely love the feeling I get when I cross something off a list. It's a tiny victory whether it's laundry or something much bigger. 

I know most of us have done this before. Even if we haven't written them down, we still have this list in our heads. So here are some of the personal things I want to do before I kick the bucket. Some of the things are very cliché but still pretty great. Other ideas were stolen from people I know and I just couldn't resist making  them a part of the goals I want to accomplish myself. How awesome would it be to look back and see how many I am able cross out? :)


Go back to school (soon or when I'm 50)

Get out of debt and stay out of debt

Learn Japanese...again

Swim with dolphins

Own 365 pairs of heels

Run a marathon

Become a decent cook

Go to all 50 states and at least 15 different countries

Meet someone really famous

Hold a baby tiger

Go on a hot air balloon ride

Visit the Garden of Gethsemane

Marry the man of my dreams in the Sacramento Temple

Live old enough to pose for a 5 generation photo


Life is never predictable but always limitless. I hope that I have the drive to at least attempt cross each one of these off my list. Because simply trying can be a victory too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment