About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, California, United States
I am a fun, sometimes boring person. I am an outgoing, shy kind of girl. I'm pretty easy going when I am not being uptight. All in all, I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

OBL: Hide and seek champion

So as all of us know (if you don't know, shame on you) that on Sunday, May 1st, it was announced that the most wanted man in the world was killed. It was not only a great day for the US, but also a great day for so many other countries in the world who were affected by the evil he inflicted. I was able to watch and listen to President Barak Obama's address to our country concerning the death of this man. My thoughts as well as many for sure went back to September 11th ten whole years ago. I hope that despite differences in political views and opinions on how well the Obama admisistration has handled all other issues pertaining to our country, we can all come together and applaud our president as well as all others that were involved and bravely put their own lives in danger to bring Osama bin Laden to justice.



Yesterday I got a text from my dad saying: OBL: hide and seek champion from 2001-2011. Had to laugh! On another funny note, since all this has happened, everyone from news reporters to radio personalities have been getting the names mixed up between Obama and Osama (some unintentionally, others not so unintentionally). Today, a reporter announced that “Barak Obama is indeed dead.” This may be a little morbid but also pretty dang funny.
Here are some funny pictures I found on failblog.org that you may get a kick out of...









So great. It's a little weird that the former Public Enemy #1's name is only one letter off from our President's name. Not implying anything...just saying. 

2 comments: