About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, California, United States
I am a fun, sometimes boring person. I am an outgoing, shy kind of girl. I'm pretty easy going when I am not being uptight. All in all, I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 13, 2011

AI HAZ A CONFESHUN

I am a cat person.

Actually I am just an animal person in general with a special fondness to felines. There are many haters of this species I am coming to find out. The second you say you like cats, people will say how badly the hate them. Fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinions but I am not ashamed. I think that they are like any animal that without proper care and training (yes you can train a cat...to a certain degree), they can be dirty, misbehaved, and run wild ruining your things. I am a big believer that animals are as good as their owners. Some may say that this is very judgemental but I do think that 90% of the time when a dog, cat, etc. is acting less than ideal, its due to the owners negligence, lack of education, or mistreatment. With that said, I am a crazy cat lady.

There is something about their personalities that amuses me. They are very curious, independent, self aware, intuitive, and just plain bosses of themselves. It cracks me up how they are slightly snobby in who they like, picky in what they eat, and extremely lazy most of the time. I'd say they are a lot like people. I love dogs too for their unconditional love and loyalty and they are great for certain personalities mine included. But cats are animals that make your work for their love and affection so that there is a special connection made when it comes over to you when you call its name or if it lays on your lap without being put there. Haters can scoff all they want but cats melt my heart!

So, about a year ago I discovered an internet sensation known as “LOLcats.” I may have been late in discovering this but it has brought me many, many lols since. It's a website full of picures of cats being cute, silly, mischevious, and always trying to take over the world. Traditionally there a captions incuded in block letters and full of misspellings describing what's going on in it. I could be entertained on this website for hours. I know, I'm a loser.

So, for the past year I have been dating Dave who is a stand up comedian. I think he is one of the most brilliantly witty people I know. We both have a connection when it comes to our crazy humor so it is easy to laugh and have a great time with him. He's always found me to have a good sense of humor which is a huge compliment because he's an expert on funny. But he has never understood how I can figure out the many levels of a complex joke, get the hilarious irony behind a simple one liner, and still fall to the ground laughing and crying over stupid picture of cats doing stupid things. Maybe is just my weird thing but I can't help it. Here are some LOLcats classics to share for giggles:
















Here is the actual website for more laughs: http://icanhascheezburger.com/





2 comments:

  1. You're going to be one of those creepy cat ladies when you are older...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like mom! I've always wanted to be just like her...

    ReplyDelete