About Me

My photo
North Hollywood, California, United States
I am a fun, sometimes boring person. I am an outgoing, shy kind of girl. I'm pretty easy going when I am not being uptight. All in all, I am a walking, talking, contradiction.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lesson NOT learned...



So last night, I was pulled over. No amount of sweetness and girly naiveness could get me out of this one. 15 over in a construction zone. BUSTED!

I have decided to finally admit to my poor driving skills. I have received 6 speeding tickets since getting my license 7 years ago. Only two are on my record since I have now become a regular in traffic school but I don't even want to calculate how much I've paid in fines so far. Why can't I just learn? A year and a half ago I got 2 speeding tickets in just a week. You'd think that that would be enough scare anyone into driving the speed limit for the rest of their lives. You'd think. Not me.

My car is also a sight to see. I have dents and scratches on all sides. My driver's side door has big scratches going down from the time I turned out too wide in the parking garage and hit a pillar, my back bumper has a small dent from backing up into a garbage can on the street, my left side back door has a giant gash from some jerk hitting it with their door in a parking lot (so not my fault), and my favorite, the front bumper has what I call a "dimple" from sliding down a hill in snow and hitting a dumpster at the bottom of the hill. Oh, I almost forgot that I also have a small dent in the front bumper from rear ending someone. My poor car is only a 2008 and needless to say, I haven't treated it very well.

I must be stopped from getting behind the wheel ever again. But until then, WATCH OUT!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty much the worse driver too. I always warn anyone who gets in my car I won't be paying their medical bills.

    ReplyDelete